a g Jason's Jargon: The Beckley Sessions

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Beckley Sessions

I have to admit that I am a slacker. I was reading Kevin's blawg (as he likes to describe it) and he was promoting David's future project.

David is our Chief Musician/Worship Leader at StoneBridge. He's not only our worship leader, but he is our graphic designer, future web designer, and a small group leader. In my opinion, he is an amazing singer with the talent to make it to the Big Leagues!

If you are looking for someone worthy of support, please support his new album! With that being said, David, you can expect a donation from me...maybe a $1.00...just kidding!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta take this fancy technological stuff and make it Appalachian somehow :)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sheff said...

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home