a g Jason's Jargon: H-3: Living In Difficult Times

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

H-3: Living In Difficult Times

I am starting our new series in the book of Habakkuk this coming Sunday. Habakkuk was a prophet of God, and a contemporary of Jeremiah. He lived in a time period where violence, misery and iniquity was the norm. He made three accusations against God.

  1. God was Indifferent.
  2. God was Inactive.
  3. God was Inconsistent.


In a world of violence, misery, and iniquity, do you feel like Habakkuk? Do you cry for help, or should I say, "SCREAM" for help? Habakkuk did, and so should we.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger yohoster said...

Schef - Man. You guys are doing a great job in Morgantown! Keep up the work brother. It is always a pleasure to spend time with you and Russ.

Tell Russ and David that I said hello. I am just getting started with my blog but check me out.

John

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sheff said...

John...So good to hear from you. Welcome to the Blogosphere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home