a g Jason's Jargon: Thinking of Mother's Day

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thinking of Mother's Day



Today is Wednesday, May 10, 2006. As I sit in my office (Panera Bread), I think about Sunday. Sunday is Mother's Day. There are several things I could say about Mothers, but what can I specifically say to my people on Sunday about Mothers.

A few thoughts about my mother.

1. My Mom is a great woman who truly sacrificed for me, my brother, and my sister.

2. My Mom has constantly supported me in everything that I have done.

3. My Mom loves me unconditionally.

4. My Mom loves to see me smile.

5. My Mom has always given me advice (even if I didn't ask for it).

6. My Mom loves to ask questions (which, actually makes her a pretty good leader according to Ed Young Jr.). Ed says, "Never stop asking questions." My momma always said, "You'll never know anything unless you ask."

7. My Mom has a heart as big as Texas. She loves her kids and grandkids and would do anything she could to make us happy.

So now that I gotten sentimental, I still have to ask myself, "What can I say to our people about Mother's Day?" More importantly, the question should be, "What does God want me to say to our people about Mother's Day?" I guess I'll have to wait and see where the Lord is working, and pray for God to reveal to me the message that He would have me deliver to the people called StoneBridge Baptist Church.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Russ said...

"Hug your mother" - Swanberg

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home