a g Jason's Jargon: The Events Of The Day

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Events Of The Day

At 6:11 a.m. I woke up with a pounding headache. Then, around 6:45 a.m. I started my episode with the vomiting. It was not a pretty site. Okay, okay...I know...TMI. Sorry.

Thankfully, by 8:00 a.m. I was back in the saddle. Although, Kristie is still under the weather, the kids seem to be doing a lot better. Thank you, Lord.

I made the dreaded call to Pastor Schmid in South Haven, Michigan to let him know that we would not be making the trip. I despise breaking commitments. It seems like God continued to slam the doors for me to preach at Calvary MBC.

Honestly, my sermons weren't coming together like they normally do, my car has been sick, my family is sick, and I'm not totally up to par.

So, all you StoneBridgers who read my blog, guess what? You have to put up with me on Sunday morning instead of Russell. :)

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Sheff said...

Thanks for the comments. I know God has a reason, and I look forward to watching God do something amazing. =)

Hope you feel better, Mom.

Kevin, you better get ready for a good one this Sunday! =) I know God is going to show up in a great way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home