a g Jason's Jargon: God Did It Again

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

God Did It Again

I am happy to say that God saved another one today! This afternoon, Russell and I surveyed another apartment complex in Morgantown, but this is not where the person accepted Christ.

After spending two hours in one complex we decided to call it a day. There were some good conversations, as a matter fact, I talked with one young man for over an hour. He was close to giving his life to Christ, but didn't. "Almost, persuadest thou me to be a Christian."

After surveying the complex I decided to spend some time in the Word studying for tonight's HomeTeam. After my study time was over, I was heading for Kroger when I saw this special lady walking home from work. She was carrying a Duffel Bag and a Dollar General bag. God truly impressed upon my heart to turn around and pick this lady up. So, I did. God gave me an opportunity to lead a 70 something year old lady to saving faith in Christ. Thank you, Lord!

The trip took about 10 minutes to get from Point A to Point B. The entire time I was driving I was sharing my faith with her. In a ten minute time period I found out the lady was a widow, she had lost her husband in 1978 (massive heart attack), and she was a former Methodist. I asked her if she attended church, and she said not anymore. So, I began sharing Jesus with her. By the time we pulled in her driveway, she was ready to accept Christ, and she did!

God did it again!


4 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

I learned from the best! YOU. Love you too, Mom

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Aaron Johnson said...

God is awesome.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Russ said...

phat krunk!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger yohoster said...

That rocks! So encouraging to hear about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home