a g Jason's Jargon: Explanation

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Explanation

Okay...So, I started trimming my hair the other day because I was tired of looking at the uneven top which my barber had left the last time at her shop. I was trimming away, when I noticed my sideburns were thicker than I enjoy. So, being the good Barber that I am (hehehe) I decided to take the guard off the clippers (Big Mistake). As I was hearing the sound of the clippers, I could see the hair falling to the ground.

Now, I am not usually one for buzz cuts, but after seeing the funky looking Mohawk, I decided that a buzz cut would look much better than an 80's Mohawk. Imagine that!

I am enjoying the low maintenance (Johnny J.), the slick look =), and my son rubbing my head saying, "I like your Pappy Hair." BTW, Josiah would love to have a buzz cut, but Kristie will not comply.

5 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Billy Howard said...

My wife would have killed me!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

That makes sense. I had to do the same thing at the end of last year. I tried to cut my own hair. It lookes so easy. But, it ain't!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Bro. Matt said...

I want to shave my head, but my wife won't let me know. I think I'd look drop dead sexy! Hahahaha...

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Bro. Matt said...

I'm trying to switch to beta blogger and it's not working too good. I'm fixing to look like you (i.e. I'm pulling my hair out!).

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Sheff said...

Beta Blogger is not that good. Ever since I have changed to Beta, I have had a hard time with comments. Maybe it's my computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home