a g Jason's Jargon: Game Of The Week

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Game Of The Week


Today's game may be the biggest game in the history of both of these Big 10 teams. With Bo Schembechler passing away yesterday, the Wolverines will be Chopin' at the bits!

As most of you know, I am from Southwestern Ohio. I was born and raised in Hamilton, Ohio, moved to Texas when I was twenty, and West Virginia when I was thirty.

I am excited to be in my home state this weekend to watch the Buckeyes play for another opportunity at the National Championship. Troy Smith, Ohio State quarterback said, "I expect it to be all 11 games in one. It is going to be complete pandemonium around the stadium with two teams of this caliber and tradition. There is going to be mile-high excitement all around."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home