a g Jason's Jargon: Eleven Sweet Years

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Eleven Sweet Years

Today is my Anniversary! I am thankful for my beautiful, godly woman. She is a great daughter, wife, and (let me say) an awesome mother.

We celebrate our 11th Anniversary today! We are going to celebrate tonight with dinner and a movie. My mother, brother, sister-in-law, nephews and niece are in from Ohio. So, we are going to enjoy the night out (thanks, Mom!)

Kristie and I have not had a true date in a long time. I am looking forward to our evening out. Also, one of my personal goals for the up-coming year is to have a date night every other week. I believe it is important that we make time for our spouses. I am thankful that God sent her to me. She has been a blessing in my life and ministry. I am thankful that she was willing to follow me to West Virginia to help plant a new church. Without her, I would not be where I am today. Happy Anniversary, babe! I love you very much!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Billy Howard said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Kevin Higgins said...

Hope you have a great day - great looking family there!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Thanks fellas. We ate at the Outback Steakhouse, but didn't get to the movies. We're getting too old. =)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Myoho said...

Keep that goal for the new year! Happy Anniversary to a beautiful family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home