a g Jason's Jargon: People Who Make My Life Easier

Sunday, August 27, 2006

People Who Make My Life Easier

I give mad props...ok, I truly respect and appreciate people who make my life easier.

As I was downloading some pictures getting ready for our Big Day, the door bell rang. I hurried upstairs to greet Dan. Each Sunday, Dan picks up my Ford F-150 so that he can pull the Equipment Trailer. Dan, Kevin, and a host of others from our church set up our equipment so that we can do what we do.

Their service to Christ is to be celebrated. I truly appreciate these men. Because they serve I am able to spend time with my family, read over my sermon, and help get the kids dressed (plus, throw in the Sunday Morning Cinnamon Rolls).

Guys, Thank YOU!!! I know that there are plenty of rewards awaiting you in heaven for your service to our Lord.

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Kevin Higgins said...

Somebody please tell me from whence comes "props"!

A little KJV there for you:)

BTW - where does it come from? I'm showing my age.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kevin Higgins said...

Never mind, I found it at...

http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=20010213

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Thanks for clarifying the words, "mad props." I always used them as a way to show respect. I give "mad props" to Kevin for finding the true meaning of the words. :)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kevin Higgins said...

Thanks Jason - I couldn't sleep this afternoon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home