a g Jason's Jargon: This Next Series

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This Next Series


This next series at StoneBridge is going to be one that I'm going to enjoy. I am geared for relationships. I am a Sanguine by temperament. Sanguines enjoy all kinds of relationships with all kinds of people. So with that being said, I am going to enjoy preaching four messages in the DTR series.

A lot of people have the cart before the horse in their relationships. They are trying to have healthy relationships with others, but do not have a relationship with Christ. Mark Batterson said, "Until you are in right relationship with God vertically, your horizontal relationships are going to suffer."

We've got to learn to be content in our relationships.

Content in the Single Life.

Content in the Courtship.

Content in the Marriage.

If we are not content, we will suffer many scrapes and bruises along the way. May God help each of us to work on all of our relationships. Relationships that are healthy take lots of hard work and communication. I think about this statement when it comes to my relationship with God, my wife, my kids and the other important relationships in my life. If I want healthy relationships with others, my relationship with God must be healthy.

Convicting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home