a g Jason's Jargon: The Best Way To Honor Your Pastor

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Best Way To Honor Your Pastor

The best way to honor a pastor is to honor his wife. As most of you all know, October is Pastor Appreciation month. Before services this past Sunday, Matt pulled me aside to let me know the ladies of StoneBridge had pitched in to get Kristie and Belinda a day out to pamper themselves at the Spa. I was totally blown away! I told our people that I appreciate them, appreciating my wife.

My wife (and Belinda) spend hours each week taking care of the little ones. I know that our wives are so valuable to our church, and I am thankful that our people recognized them. Many times the pastor's wife is the unsung hero of our ministries. Without the support and help of our wives, where would we be? Thank you ladies for taking care of my family. I love StoneBridge!

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Tim said...

It is so true how much a blessing wives are to ministry. I only wish I had one.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Sheff said...

I have heard it said, "When you are in right relationship with God, He will send you the right person at the right place and the right time." God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home