a g Jason's Jargon: Caught In A Moment

Friday, November 24, 2006

Caught In A Moment


"Are you going?" Those were the words I heard at 4:55 this morning. Kristie and I were up late last night going through Sales Ads for the Day after Thanksgiving Sales.


We went to the Big Box Mart (look for Big Box Mart Icon), Target, Best Buy (stood outside for about 2 or 3 minutes, then left) Home Depot, Kohls, Elder-Beerman, Meijers, and Lowes. We finished the morning off with two Sausage Biscuits, two Hash browns, Breakfast Burrito, and a Hot Cakes and Sausage meal from Mickey D's.


It felt good to go shopping with Kristie without the kids. Mom was ready, and willing to watch Josiah and Jaden this morning. I am so thankful to be around my family. It's been fun!


Just thought I would share a few thoughts about my experience this morning.


  1. After Thanksgiving Sales are a lot more fun than I thought.

  2. Most guys hate shopping, but today's experience was not shopping, it was hunting!

  3. Everyone loves a good deal!

  4. Most people get caught in the moment of the deal instead of rationalizing their purchase.

  5. As a whole, we are very greedy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Russ said...

what did you buy me for Christmas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home