a g Jason's Jargon: Manny The Baptist

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Manny The Baptist

Manny Johnson has been attending StoneBridge for the past two years. 2006 has been a great year for Manny. He's had some struggles (like most of us), but he has overcome with the help of the Lord and fellow StoneBridgers! I am proud to have Manny in our church. He's one of those guys who'll do whatever he can to help you.

This past summer (during CityReach), Manny announced his call to the ministry. This Sunday, he will preach his first sermon. I believe the text will come from Luke 16:19-31.

His prayer and desire for his friends is for them to begin a relationship with Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, that's StoneBridge's prayer and desire. We want our friends in Morgantown to know Jesus Christ and to become fully developing followers of Jesus Christ.

4 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Let him knw I will be praying for him

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Bro. Matt said...

Tell him I'll pray for him. I'm glad to have another brother out there preaching the word!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger yohoster said...

go Manny! I assume that this will be on the web for us all to hear???

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

You know what happens when you assume. Just Kidding! =)

I will do my best. As of right now, our Recorder is not properly working!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home