a g Jason's Jargon: The Mountaineers Are For Real

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Mountaineers Are For Real

Last night I got the opportunity to watch the Mountaineers play Villanova. Frank Young tied a school record hitting 8 three pointers. It was awesome! At one time the Mountaineers had a 22 point lead over the Wildcats. This team is for real!

Joe Alexander came to CityReach this past Summer to help with our Sports Camp. He is a great guy. Ever since June, I have been meeting with Joe. He has been telling me that this team is for real, but I haven't had the chance to see them play until last night. I am thankful for his friendship. He ended the game with 16 points.

BTW, I bought Joe's #11 Jersey last night! It is sweet!

All-Pro Photography/Dale Sparks

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home