a g Jason's Jargon: Sometimes I Just Don't Think

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sometimes I Just Don't Think

Kristie, the kids, and I went for a walk tonight. After our walk, I decided to start a fire in my new portable fire pit. I was excited! Then, after tons of smoke from wet straw and wood, I knew the fire wasn't going to amount to much.

So, I got all smokey and nasty for naught. I jumped in the shower so I wouldn't be reeking of smoke as I make my way to the Colosseum to watch the Mountaineers take on Villanova. It should be lots of fun!




I am looking forward to watching my boy, Joe Alexander put on a Dunk Fest! =)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger yohoster said...

Big win over #9 UCONN last weekend. I was pumped up to watch Joe play well. If you run into him tell him I said hello and to keep up the good work on the court!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Hey John, I got to watch them play Villanova the other night. They are 4 REAL! Later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home