a g Jason's Jargon: Off To Texas Tomorrow

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Off To Texas Tomorrow

This winter has been crazy! The other day our high was 62 degrees. While it was 62 in Morgantown, Dallas, Texas temperature was 27 with freezing rain. What's this world coming to? =)

Tomorrow, my family and I will be flying to DFW. I was asked by one of my former students to officiate his wedding on Saturday. I am looking forward to visiting with old friends, family, and eating some Authentic Mexican Food. Please be in prayer for us as we travel.

Most likely, I will be on a blogging hiatus! Peace!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Aaron Johnson said...

Hope you guys have a great trip with do delays or problems. How is the fam?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Bro. Matt said...

Hope you have a safe trip!

And yes Jason, the world is definitely coming to an end. The other day, Jennifer and I flew from Dallas to Chicago and then to Buffalo (we went on an anniversary trip to Niagara Falls - Canada!). Well, anyway, Dallas was colder than Chicago and Buffalo! What is going on! Of course, those two cities did catch up and when we came back home on Tuesday, Chicago was a whopping 12 degrees. Now that's cold man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home