a g Jason's Jargon: Prayer For Mom

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Prayer For Mom

For those of you who read this blog, please say a prayer for my mother (Kentucky). I took her to Ft. Hamilton Hospital last night after the Buckeyes game. She was complaining of Chest Pains. I was at the hospital until 5:00 a.m.

The Cardiologist is supposed to examine her today, and figure out what they need to do next. Most likely, they will give her a stress test to see if the blockages in her heart have gotten worse. Thanks!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Tadd Grandstaff said...

sheff...praying for your mom today bro...I hope all is well!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger David M. Coe said...

Jason,

I have prayed for your mom as you prayed for my son.

Bishop

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Thanks fellas. I appreciate your prayers. She should be coming home tomorrow. So, everything is looking good.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Bro. Matt said...

Jason,

Glad to hear that your mom is coming home. We'll keep praying for her and the rest of the family.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Billy Howard said...

I just prayed for you mom. Sorry I was a little late.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Russ said...

Give mamaw Tucky a hug for us. We've been praying for her to heal and find some relief from these nagging heart episodes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home