a g Jason's Jargon: A Wonderful Celebration

Monday, January 08, 2007

A Wonderful Celebration

I celebrated my 34th birthday yesterday. First of all, it is amazing how fast time goes by. I can't believe I am 34! It seems just like yesterday I was running the roads, hoopn' at Armco Park, and getting into trouble. =)

Yesterday was spent preaching, eating, and traveling. Kristie, Mom, the kids, Nelson (my dog) and I loaded up the Explorer and headed to the Buckeye State. Mom has been visiting with us for about a week or so. It was good to have her in our home.

We had a good time visiting with the good folks of Inwood, West Virginia this weekend. They brought their Student Ministry to Morgantown to treat our kids to a puppet show. First Baptist Church of Inwood has invested their time, money, and resources to help our church plant move forward. I am very proud to have them as our sending church. They are the best sending church in the country! If I didn't believe that, I would look for another one. I appreciate Pastors Devin, Tim, Jim and Greg for their continual leadership!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Russ said...

Happy birthday, man! Hope you enjoyed your day. Double kudos to Inwood.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger yohoster said...

Happy Birthday! Go Buckeyes!!!!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Paul Mercer said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Sheff said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home