a g Jason's Jargon: Leadership (Staff) Meetings

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Leadership (Staff) Meetings

The Staff of StoneBridge Baptist Church
From Left to Right: Russell Knight, Jason Sheffstall & David Story

If you are on staff at a church, do you have regular staff meetings? What do you discuss? Do you talk about the pros and cons of the previous service? Do you get posted up by the Lead or Sr. Pastor? Do you discuss up-coming events, series, trailers, graphic design, etc?

Do you pray for one another? Do you have a short devotional? Do you read books together?

I am trying to learn more and more about being a Lead Pastor. I would love some advice, insight and wisdom from seasoned pastors, as well as beginners. I am open to all who could share with me a typical staff meeting at your church.

You can either contact me at: contactatstonebridge4udotcom or just simply leave a comment at the end of this entry. Thank You!!!

P.S. I am very thankful for the staff that I am working with at StoneBridge. They Rock the House!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home