a g Jason's Jargon: I Appreciate You

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Appreciate You


"I appreciate you, Dad." -the precious words of my 2 1/2 year old son.

I guess it was several months ago when I was tucking Josiah into bed when I told him how much I appreciated him, and now, he is constantly telling me how much he appreciates me. Those words sure do make my day. For those of you who know my little man you know how sweet and tender his little heart is. I am so very proud of him.

I am constantly praying for God to one day save him and use him as a vessel of honor. I pray for my children's salvation, their purity, their choices and their future spouses. You say, "How old are they?" Well, Josiah is 2 1/2 and Jaden is almost one. I am so very blessed to have two beautiful children. I thank Almighty God for my wife and children.

Honestly, I do not know where I would be today without the hand of God on my life. I appreciate the Lord so much for the life that others only dream of living.

God, thank you for allowing me the privilege to serve you. Thank you for my wife, my children, my church and the many friends who surround me. I APPRECIATE YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home