a g Jason's Jargon: Highlights In The Day And Life Of A Church Planter

Monday, July 17, 2006

Highlights In The Day And Life Of A Church Planter


Yesterday was a great day (except for several technical difficulties)!!! We had a total of forty-three people present with one first time guest.

Highlights of the Worship Gathering:
  1. Setting Up for our Worship Gathering.
  2. Worshiping the Lord with people that I love and appreciate.
  3. Seeing people enjoy Singing to the Lord.
  4. Watching people comprehend the message.
  5. Watching people respond to God.
  6. Seeing new comers back in our services.
  7. Seeing lives changed for God's honor and glory.

Highlights of the Day:

  1. Leading a lady to faith in Christ at her front door.
  2. Following up on people who gave their lives to Christ at CityReach 06.
  3. Spending time with Mr. Ed during our time of visitation.
  4. Watching Mr. Ed give encouraging words to those we visited.
  5. Looking forward to God moving in the lives of people who will eventually visit StoneBridge.
  6. Celebrating Russell and Belinda's Birthday at their house.
  7. Twenty-five minutes of hiking to Cheat View to hang out with college students.
  8. Being really weirded out by Coyotes in the woods.
  9. Hiking another 30 minutes back to the truck.
  10. Sleeping in my own bed.

God is really good. I am so thankful for His blessings. I pray that I will never let Him down, but that I will always strive to please Him in everything that I do. I love West Virginia. I love StoneBridge. I love planting this church. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home