a g Jason's Jargon: Life is Good

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life is Good

Have you ever had one of those days when you just thought, "Life is Good."? Well, today has been one of those days for me. I had an awesome time today at church. Even though we had a Murphy's Law day, it really turned out to be FAB-U-LOUS.

Our total attendance today was 56 with several first time guests. We welcomed a new family from Tennessee, several locals and many returned guests. Today was the first day we had more than two High Schoolers in our services. Speaking of High Schoolers I talked with Mark H. today. Mark was the young man that God saved while we were descending in Orlando. He said he has shared what I taught him (evangelism) with several of his friends and they too came to Christ. This absolutely blew me away. Actually, it made my day. This is what Christianity is all about. It's about sharing your faith, making more and better disciples and seeing lives changed for Christ.

I have one more sermon to finish up for Summit Lake this week. I am looking forward to spending time with fellow pastors and youth pastors. I am really excited that we are taking some StoneBridgers to camp with us this year. Dan, Manny, Krista, and Ashley are attending Youth Camp, as well as the staff of StoneBridge. These college students are top shelf. I love our students and our church. I thank God for the privilege of serving Him in Morgantown, West Virginia. It is truly a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home