a g Jason's Jargon: Back in Motown

Friday, June 30, 2006

Back in Motown

I have not logged on to the web since June 21st. It felt so good to be back!!! What did we do before the world of checking email, surfing the web, and blogging? Hmm...we actually got some work done. :)

Speaking of work, I am in panic mode...not really, but I do have a ton of work to complete before next week. I have five sermons to write, clothes to pack and many prayers to offer to the Lord.

I have been reading Spiritual Leadership by Henry and Richard Blackaby and have enjoyed it tremendously. I have been praying for God's will concerning my sermon preparation. I don't need good sermons....I need GOD sermons.

Next week, I have been given the opportunity and privilege of preaching at Summit Lake Camp in Emmitsburg, Maryland. I am looking forward to offering God my best and seeing lives changed for the honor and glory of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home