a g Jason's Jargon: A Great Day

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Great Day

It's been a great day!!! I have truly enjoyed spending time with our people. In my last entry I stated that I am thankful for the people in our church who make my life easier. I still give "mad props" to all of them.

When I arrived at the Warner all of the equipment was set-up, the tables were in place (adorned with new table skirts), and the music was playing. I thought, "This is awesome."

The closer we got to 10:00 a.m., the more I anticipated what God had in store for us. David knocked it out of the park (as usual), and my message was sub-par (I preached entirely too long). However, we had a total of 61 people, with many new and returned guests.

After the services we made our way to Coopers Rock State Park where 30 or more people gathered for a time of food, fun, and fellowship. We just arrived home about 45 minutes ago, Josiah's watching Thomas the Tank Engine (imagine that), Jaden is going crazy, Kristie's doing what she loves (sanding old furniture and making them look brand new) and I am finishing up another blog entry. I absolutely love my life. Thank you, God.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Aaron Johnson said...

Great to hear God did some awesome things at Stonebridge today. Mad props to HIM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home