a g Jason's Jargon: God Works In Mysterious Ways

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

God Works In Mysterious Ways

A few weeks back I was able to speak to a lady, her husband, and her son about eternity. The husband assured me of his salvation, but the wife was not too sure about it.

After a long conversation with this family, they invited me to check on them in a couple of weeks. Well, for the past couple of days I have been meaning to visit with them, but have not made the time to do it.

Last night, I made a mental note to myself to visit with them today.

As I was sitting in Panera Bread trying to work on my sermon when (let's call her) Anne sat directly across from me. When I saw her sit down, I immediately told her that I had been thinking of her and her family. I asked her if she had made a profession of faith yet, and she told me that she hadn't. However, she assured me that they would visit our church in the near future. I am excited about this family. They are really nice. Please pray for them to have courage to attend our church this Sunday. God is truly at work, and yes, He does work in mysterious ways. Thank you, Lord.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Aaron Johnson said...

It is great to see God working. I will pray that she and her fam will show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home