a g Jason's Jargon: Some Things I Like

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Some Things I Like

  1. I like a large glass of Dr. Pepper with a #9 (Chicken & Steak Fajitas with Bacon, Onions, Peppers, Tomatoes, Beans, Rice and Pico De Gallo) from Jaimes Rancho (Mt. Enterprise, Texas).
  2. I like driving down the back roads of Morgantown with the windows rolled down and the radio blaring.
  3. I like seeing old friends and catching up on "the good ole days."
  4. I like being greeted by my wife and kids when I get home from work.
  5. I like when my kids give me kisses & hugs for no particular reason.
  6. I like when people genuinely listen to what I have to say (even if it's not all that good). :)
  7. I like people who are happy, humble, friendly, and compassionate.
  8. I like it when people embrace Christ and want to serve Him with all of their hearts, minds and souls.
  9. I like people who aren't afraid to admit their wrong.
  10. I like putting a smile on my wife's face after doing something nice for her.
  11. I like Oreo Cookies and Cream.
  12. I like people who are in it for Jesus and not $$$.
  13. I like people who have the mind of a Rocket Scientist, but never flaunt their wisdom unless you ask their advice (then you still may not get the answer).
  14. I like Wintergreen mints.
  15. I like blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home