a g Jason's Jargon: Happy Birthday Kristie!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Kristie!

Here are my two sweet girls! Kristie (my wife) celebrates her __ st birthday today. I have chosen to leave the number out to protect the innocent.

We have enjoyed our time in Ohio. Now, it's time to head back to the Mountains of West Virginia. We will be traveling today, so for those of you who read my blog, say a special prayer for us.

Happy Birthday, Kristie! I love you very much!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Billy Howard said...

Said a prayer for you guys!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Thanks, Billy. We made it home safely.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger David M. Coe said...

Hey Sheff... Welcome Home!

Also, simple deduction tells us that Kristie is 31. :o)

Happy Birthday Sister Kristie!

Have a great Sunday,
Bishop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home