a g Jason's Jargon: Happy Birthday Mom!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today, my mother celebrates her 63rd Birthday! What can I say about mom? She is a Coal Miner's Daughter, a disabled Paper Mill Worker, and, an all around awesome mother.

Her REAL NAME is Kentucky! She doesn't like chicken, and her favorite meat is Pork chops. She is a giver, lover, and servant.

She loves her kids and grand kids, and has recently lost 13 lbs doing Weight Watchers.

Click here for fun facts about December 6.


Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you very much!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Her real name is Kentucky. That is such a cool name.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Yes, it is cool! Just in case you (blog yourself) come back, I was wondering how you found my blog. Just curious. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home