a g Jason's Jargon: Blue Moosin'

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blue Moosin'

I usually do not office at the Blue Moose, but since I was already downtown, I decided to place my $1.50 in the parking meter, and sip on a cup of Java while I worked.

The Moose was Russell's Hot Spot, but he has been working at Panera for the past couple of months. Honestly, I do not fit in at the Moose. The majority of the people who visit the Moose are college students, artists, and middle aged men wearing Kangol Hats. Now, I am not against these people (I actually like the look of the Kangol), but the main reason for my boycott is the, the,...are you ready for this? Well, it's because I can't stand paying for downtown parking! OK, I said it! :)


When it comes to giving money away, I would much rather my $1.50 go toward a cup of Joe, than a hungry parking meter screaming, "Feed Me, Seymour!" As a matter of fact, my time is about up...I guess I'll go feed it another quarter.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Kangol is a brand name, and the sytle of hat that I was refering to is a golfer hat. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home