a g Jason's Jargon: Do We Care?

Monday, December 04, 2006

Do We Care?

Monday nights are usually filled with a little Round Ball at Morgantown Bible Church. I always have a great time exercising and hoopn' with the guys. We have a good group of men who are always Christian, but yet, very competitive.

We had a total of sixteen people present tonight. Each week (before we play), I take the opportunity to pray and share the gospel with these men. Most of these men have professed Christ as Savior, and attend Chestnut Ridge Church.

There are times when we have new players who attend, who have no meaningful relationship with a church, or Christ.

I met a man tonight who shared with me that he is not a believer. He told me that he has a hard time believing that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He seemed like a good guy, but my heart broke as I listened to him. I did not get to finish the conversation because the next game was about to start, but my mind has been on this fella tonight. My prayer is for God to be real to this man so that he would submit himself to the Christ, the Son of the Living God!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home