a g Jason's Jargon: When It Rains It Floods

Friday, December 01, 2006

When It Rains It Floods

We have had our share of problems as of late. I know, I know, we haven't been thrown in prison, stoned, or left for dead, but we have had our share of misfortunes. My Explorer has been in the shop since November 17th. I finally got it back today with a new transmission, and the rear differential repaired. After $_ _ _ _._ _ we are back in business.

Now, that's not all. This afternoon Kristie was washing some clothes...when our entire laundry room was filled with water. Guess what? We are about to purchase a new Washing Machine. Thank God, and Lowes for no payments and no interest until January 2008!

Now, it may sound as if I am moping or complaining, but I am really not. I am thankful to have a car, and I am thankful to have clothes that need to be washed. I do rejoice in God for His blessings.

1 Thessalonians 5:18, "Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Bro. Matt said...

Dude, I know how you feel. But fortunately, God is good and will provide for all our needs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home