a g Jason's Jargon: Frustrated

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Frustrated

I have been totaly frustrated with my computer and internet system as of lately. I have been without a connection since last Thursday night. Finally, after plugging an Ethernet cable here, and an Ethernet cable there...I AM BACK ONLINE AND IT FEELS REALLY GOOD. I just had to get that off of my chest.

After saying all of that, I still have problems because my desktop does not connect to the internet. Right now, I am working off of my laptop bringing the blogging world the great thoughts of a church planter in West Virginia(haha).

Yesterday's service was average(in my opinion). We had 45 people present with several out of town guests. We were able to honor eleven mothers in our service, which was awesome. It was the largest gathering of mothers (on Mother's Day) in the history of StoneBridge Baptist Church.

Today, Russell told me that the Hollywood Theaters are not an option for our church. The management turned us down. When I heard the news, it was like God confirmed to me that we are still needed in downtown Morgantown. Also, Russell said the college students were not feeling it at Hollywood. I think God is protecting our church from making a huge mistake. Thank you Lord. Russell and I continue to talk about the possibility of meeting in the new Theaters which will be located off of 705. I guess we won't know until we cross that bridge. Where ever God wants us, I know that I will strive to the best of my ability to lead our church to be the best church on the corner, and not so much the best on the cover. Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home