a g Jason's Jargon: Emanating in Maryland

Friday, July 07, 2006

Emanating in Maryland

For the last four nights I have been preaching in Emmitsburg, Maryland. The Theme for the week was EMANATE (MN8). There were five professions of faith and one young man announced his call to the ministry.

All week I used colognes to express our need to emanate the fragrance of Christ to the people of the world. Here are the four messages I preached:

Calvin Klein's TRUTH - John 14:1-7.

Tommy Hilfiger's FREEDOM - Galatians 5:1-7.

Clinique's HAPPY - Philippians 4:4.

Christian Dior's ADDICT - I Corinthians 16:13-18.

The Problem: As Christians we send forth a fragrance, but a lot of times it is not the sweet savor of Christ. We reek of filth, sin and wickedness.

The Solution: We must submit ourselves to God and emanate the fragrance of Christ to the world. We must love God, obey God and experience God in our daily lives.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jason. Your thoughts are so good. I wish I could have heard your entire message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home