a g Jason's Jargon: Where Greatness Is Learned And...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Where Greatness Is Learned And...

Morgantown is a unique city to live in. I love it here. I love the mountains, the crisp air and the smell of fire, WHAT? The smell of fire? What's that all about? I was just reminded of the greatness of this city when I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said, "Where Greatness is Learned and Couches are Burned."

Yes, my friend, it is that time of year again. It is time for Football!!! It is time for the Mountaineers to hit the field, it's time for the students to come back to town, it's time for more couches to be burned. Yes, this is Morgantown. It is where I dwell. I thank God that He has placed me in this city to plant a new church. It's exciting times!!! Let's Go, Mountaineers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home