a g Jason's Jargon: Bah, Humbug

Monday, November 27, 2006

Bah, Humbug

We tried to get the Christmas lights up last night, but the darkness came before the work could be finished.

Decorating for Christmas is always a hassle for me (Bah, humbug), but when we finish I am always glad that I partook.

My neighbors have had their lights up for about a month. I guess they are anxious for Christmas to come. You know, it might not be a bad idea to just leave Christmas lights up year round since it comes around so fast.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Midwest Razorback said...

Year long Christmas lights... Spoken like a true East Texas red-neck.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Tim said...

it is always good to have christmas lights and pumpkins out at the same time!!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I think Christmas lights should be banned. Then I wouldn't have to put them up myself! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home