a g Jason's Jargon: Quick Trip To Inwood, WV

Monday, December 11, 2006

Quick Trip To Inwood, WV

Russell and I made a quick trip to our sending church yesterday. We were blessed with warm hospitality, good fellowship, and some of the best Pizza Hut pizza that I have eaten in a long time.

I appreciate Dan and Pat D. from Inwood for hosting Russell, the Johnson's, and myself in their home. We had a great time visiting the church, then just hanging out after church. I am so thankful for First Baptist Church of Inwood. Their willingness to help us start a church planting movement in the I-79 Corridor is awesome. I am so appreciative of their generosity, prayers, and financial support.

One part of the StoneBridge vision is to see a multiplicity of churches in the I-79 Corridor. Our prayer is for God to raise up church planters (within our church), and throughout our Association of Churches. God is working in a great way!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home