a g Jason's Jargon: An Amazing Church

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

An Amazing Church


I am blessed to pastor the greatest church on the Planet! I have been a part of some great churches in my days, but pastoring StoneBridge has been so wonderful.


Now, it's not been without difficulties. We have had our ups and downs, but overall, God has truly placed the right people in our church. We have young men who are wrestling with the call to ministry and others who willingly take the lead when called upon. I feel so honored to pastor these wonderful people. My heart's desire and prayer to God is for our people to be passionate about Jesus Christ.


I realize that if our church is going to be passionate, giving, caring, friendly, supportive of missions, and in love with Jesus it's got to start with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home