a g Jason's Jargon: Farewell To Great Friends

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Farewell To Great Friends

Living in a college town has its pros and cons. The pros are: a young, vibrant, excited church. The cons are: this young, vibrant, excited church sometimes moves away.

Chris and Veda B. have been attending our church since March of 2004.

Recently, Chris accepted a job in Roanoke, Virginia. I will miss their warm smiles, laid back attitudes, genuine hospitality and love for Christ. These two folks will be deeply missed!

As a matter of fact, I haven't been too sentimental over their move until I started this blog entry. Kristie and I had a great time visiting with them today. I went to Ethan's (their oldest son) Christmas Program, then, we went to the Olive Garden for lunch.

I know that we will never replace them, but, I do pray for God to send us more willing workers like Chris and Veda. Guys, I love you, and I am thankful for the eternal friendship we have developed over the past (almost) three years. God bless you!




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home