a g Jason's Jargon: One More Reason I Love Officing AT Panera

Friday, December 15, 2006

One More Reason I Love Officing AT Panera

Today (feeling a little Spiritually down), I met an elderly couple named Bob and Herod. Yes, her name is Herod. Isn't that amazing? After speaking with them for a little while, I found out that they attend a Baptist Church in Reedsville, WV. They are a sweet couple! They asked where I Pastor, and I told them StoneBridge Baptist Church. They said, "Oh yeah, your church washed our vehicle (during CityReach)." She continued, "We've been talking about attending your church during the wintry months." I told them that would be great!

Then, I normally talk with a Mail Carrier each time he is in Panera. His name is Dave. He is a Sunday School teacher at a Baptist Church in Reedsville, WV. The encouragement I received today from these folks was amazing. I am thankful for the Family of God!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Paul Mercer said...

I probably washed that car!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Sheff said...

Probably so! You guys rocked it out all week.

Have we convinced you to attend WVU?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home