a g Jason's Jargon: Excited About Tomorrow

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Excited About Tomorrow

Sundays are always exciting and unpredictible at StoneBridge. Exciting, because we come together corporately to worship Jesus Christ in a Movie Theatre. There is at least one time per week where we get to redeem the Marketplace for Christ. The Marketplace for StoneBridge is Downtown Morgantown.

Recently, we have been investigating the possibility of relocating to another theater in town (Hollywood Theaters). BUT, we were told that Wallace Theaters do not lease out their facilities to churches. So, we feel confident that the Lord has us downtown for a reason. I am exciting about what God is doing.

Unpredictible, because you never know who will show up or not show up. Last Sunday, I was thinking that I was not going to show up. For the past several months I have been hitching up the trailer by myself. This past Sunday was no different, except the trailer fell off of the rock, hence, leaving the trailer on the ground. There was no way I was able to pick the trailer up by myself, thankfully, Pastor Jim Cooley came to the rescue.

For what that is all worth, I am looking forward to another Sunday full of Excitement and Adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home