a g Jason's Jargon: A Quick Update

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Quick Update

Well, it is 3:19 a.m. and I have finally finished my message for this morning. I have been in Ohio all week visiting with my mother in the hospital. This past Tuesday, she drove herself to the hospital complaining about chest pains and an irregular heartbeat. She is doing some better, but is still experiencing some irregular heartbeats.

Kristie and I arrived home later than what we expected. As soon as we arrived, we tried to unload the car and get the kids ready for bed. I hurried off in a mad dash changing diapers, dressing kids, reading a story from the Bible and making sure we follow all of the orders from my 2 1/2 year old. "Dad, are we going to read our Bible story?" "Dad, are we going to pray?" Yes, son.

Man, am I ever grateful for a son who keeps his dad in check. I love you, son. So much, so much. :)

To everyone who reads my blog...I hope you have an awesome time worshiping the Lord today. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home