a g Jason's Jargon: Times of Refreshing

Monday, May 29, 2006

Times of Refreshing


Yesterday's message was entitled: Forgiveness-Times of Refreshing.

My message dealt with three important principles concerning Forgiveness.

Principle One: THE CONDITION OF FORGIVENESS.

Principle Two: THE COMPLETENESS OF FORGIVENESS.

Principle Three: THE BENEFITS OF FORGIVENESS.

My aim was for our people to see the importance of being forgiven. God wants all people everywhere to know that they can be forgiven. So, if we can be forgiven, why do we hold on to things that only hinder our progress? Paul stated in Philippians 3:13-14, "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

I am thankful for the "one thing" that Paul mentioned in this text. Forget the Past! Reach Forth to the Future!

If we are going to prosper, we must forget the past failures and the past successes.

I am trying hard not to live in the past.

If I am going to be a Visionary (Spiritual) Leader, I must move myself from my agenda to God's agenda. Then, and only then, will I be able to move others from their agenda to God's agenda. What is God's AGENDA? His agenda is for the churches of Jesus Christ to make more and better disciples.

Lord, God in Heaven, please help me to be a leader of leaders. Help me to fall down at your feet surrendering my will, so that I can accomplish your will. In Jesus name. Amen.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home